Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Revamping My Blog!

After my halfhearted attempt at blogging a year ago, (only 3 real posts. fail -_-) I was inspired to start again. A big reason is because I started reading DSK Steph's blog (check it out: http://stephanie-nguyen.blogspot.com and for her jewelry: http://www.dskjewelry.blogspot.com) and she had so many pictures, from food to makeup, that she was posting up. It seemed like she was having fun sharing parts of her life with people. Another reason is that I started taking a lot of pictures for my LUUUX posts and I figured I may as well put them to good use! But here goes blogging attempt #2!

I'm still playing around with the design and I definitely am changing the name. Hermione9713 (I know, creative right? haha) is just something I came up with when I needed an anonymous email address back in middle school and it's just what I use for just about everything else simply because I'm too lazy to come up with something else. So I'm trying to think of a good name but it may take a while.

In the meantime, I have a few posts planned that I'm really excited about! I tried making jewelry for the first time and I'm quite pleased with how it turned out. I also have been doing some major hauling (Hautelook! amiclubwear!) and trying out a bunch of new products (philosophy microdelivery peel=LOVE) so I'm excited to talk about those.

Constructive criticism is welcome :) I'm pretty much a blogging noob :P

PS, I really like my fish :) I first saw it on my friend's blog (http://jessthelander.blogspot.com) and thought she had to do all sorts of tricky computery things to get it. lol but it's actually easy to add to your blog and I had fun customizing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading all comments!