Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Nails: OPI Chapel of Love

Hi everyone! I changed up a few things on my blog and I'm hoping to post on here more often. I've been reading a lot of blogs lately and have been inspired to keep up with my own, if only to document the stuff I like and give me an excuse to take pictures of all my pretties!

Today I have on OPI's Chapel of Love. I picked this up about a month ago when Ulta was having a 2 for $10 sale on OPI nail polish from special collections. I also picked up Sitting Under the Apple Tree, Peach-a-Boo and a coral one, which I will take photos and post pictures of later. This was an especially good deal because you can use Ulta's $3.50 off $10 coupon so I got 2 OPI nail polishes for only $7.01 after tax. That comes out to $3.50 per polish!

OPI Chapel of Love
Excuse the edges, I didn't clean them up before taking the pic


OPI Chapel of Love


As you can see, the color is pink with golden shimmer. I tend to be careful with pinks because paler pinks sometime looks weird on me but I'm so in LOVE with this color! Hope you enjoy!
x Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading all comments!